Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Welcome!

I am so excited about this blog! There are so many food trends, eating trends & health trends making our meal planning and buying an ever-changing quest for the best products or what we should be doing. It's exhausting. 

I really love food! I love that I am thoroughly obsessed with growing food like my late mother taught me how to do summer after summer (regardless of my lack of enthusiasm). I really love preparing new and old recipes with my man and the time it gives us to share and make something healthy together. I love the endless hours of baking and creating memories with our children that become traditions year after year. I love the faces when a new recipe is tried and has failed miserably! I love the really big holidays with the tables full of food and all of the smiling faces. 

I believe everyone should eat for yourself, your family & what you believe. My goal for this blog is to share the love of FOOD! I do believe in balance and healthy lifestyles. I love the theories of many of the whole food meal plans especially in regards to processed foods but not on such a strict level. Lifestyles have changed from my childhood to now and I I enjoy versions of both. There are always longings of "home made" traditions that weren't written with the thoughts of heart healthy or calorie counting! My kids and I even put together a collection of index cards, clippings from magazines & boxes, notes from friends & family that were in a box in no specific order of my mother's recipes. It was a dedication and a way for us to have them forever at the tip of our fingers. Let me warn you, it was a very basic, simple design made from us into an Ebook

I would love for you to follow, like, comment & share! This is going to be a lot of fun and hopefully a path to some great new relationships! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site! Please a comment and your email.