Thursday, January 5, 2017

New Year Challenge


Now that the New Year is here I'm going to challenge myself & my family to healthier eating and better nutrition. 

During the Month of January, I'm going to be pulling together weight and fitness goals, food planning menus and shopping lists and how we are specifically changing our eating habits.

I intend on using Thrive Market as my main source of delivered foods. I have tried them previously and loved all of their choices for organic foods, gluten-free, raw, and more. Plus my membership gets a membership for someone else who needs it. The prices are wholesale which is great and can be up to 50% off retail price! I really love their products, their story and their effort for others.

They also have great giveaways


Monthly Giveaway
Invite Friends and Win a $1000 Shopping Spree
The movement towards a healthier world starts with you. Get the most friends to join Thrive Market and win a $1000 shopping spree! A new winner is picked each month! Each of your friends gets 15% off and you'll earn $25 in Thrive Cash when they become a member. Sharing with your friends is incredibly simple. Invite your email contacts and don't forget to share on Facebook and Twitter!
Ready to spread the health?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site! Please a comment and your email.