Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Stress Free Goals

Stress Free

I have been reading and planning and over planning! I'm trying to put everything we eat into one clean habit and it's a very difficult and unrealistic goal for our family. So I'm going to stick with the great recipes we love but I'm going to stay as true as I can to some healthy goals. Food is one area of our lives stress doesn't belong!

Avoiding processed foods is a huge one for me. Cooking or baking from scratch with fresh ingredients is by far healthier, safer and in my opinion tastier! In my opinion, this one choice minimizes the exposure to the damaging effects of toxins, artificial ingredients, and preservatives.

Choosing lean meats, balancing vegetables & fruits throughout the day and maintaining healthy eating times are also goals I think are important for my family.

Please enjoy the recipes!

~Eat4Self



Steak & Veggies

10-12 ounces of sirloin steak, sliced
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1-2 red bell pepper, sliced
1-2 green bell pepper, sliced
1-2 yellow bell pepper, sliced
1 large onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 zucchini, chopped
1 1/2 fresh green beans
Worcestershire sauce
Chipotle sauce

Sauté steak in a skillet with oil. Add in vegetables (optional vegetables) and cover. Let simmer 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Drain excess oil. Shake in Worcestershire & Chipotle along with salt and pepper. Let simmer additional 5 minutes to mix flavor. Serve over desired rice.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site! Please a comment and your email.